The prerequisite for admission to the “Curating in the Scenic Arts” course is the completion of a relevant Bachelor’s program, Fachhochschule Bachelor’s degree or other equivalent study at a recognized German or foreign post-secondary educational institution (see UG 2002 § 64 para. In exceptional cases, persons who can not prove that they have completed a university or technical college degree can also be admitted, provided that they have a high-quality and comparable subject-relevant education and have the right to admission to a university course. The training is chargeable.
– Application form(hier zum Download)
– Letter of motivation (1-2 DIN A4 pages)
– Tabular Curriculum Vitae (max 2-DIN-A4 pages)
– Drafting a planned or already implemented curatorial concept (maximum 7000 characters)
– Completion certificates from schools, colleges and universities (to be presented in original form during the interview)
– Employment certificates and, if applicable, letters of recommendation
To be sent as a PDF document via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (max 3 MB)
A non-binding registration for the successive receipt of further information is recommended – at: email@example.com. The application deadline for the 2019/20 university course is June 10, 2019. For registration, a processing fee of € 200 is due, which must be paid within 14 days. Please pay this by stating the intended use: LG_232700 to the following account: Unicreditgroup – Bank Austria, IBAN: AT531100006953834600, ATU: 57532824, BIC: BKAUATWW. This processing fee will be taken into account and deducted from the course fee of the university course. If the participants are not accepted due to a limited number of participants or if the course is not held due to a lack of sufficient number of participants, the registration fee will be refunded. In all other cases, the processing fee will be withheld by the University of Salzburg. If you have any questions you can always contact us at the above mentioned e-mail address.